Monday 1 February 2010

The Dinosaur

Here's a real masterpiece of human craftsmanship, a wonderful find in the 30p toy basket this week:

The careful paint job deserves much plaudit. With his big eyes and wonky jaw, he is an outstanding example of our prehistoric friends. Such a fine specimen should really be in a far grander location than Martha Trust surely? Say the Natural History Museum?

But really now. There was actually some debate as to weather he was manufactured, or if he was made by a 3 year old from a mould it and paint it yourself kit? I would be certain it was the latter, if it didn't say 'Made in China' on it, and appeared to be made of proper plastic... Someone help me explain his face?

Just think happy thoughts! Much Lust - Martha

1 comment:

  1. Hehe -- that actually looks somewhat believable in a strange sort of way! (Gosh, it's been ages since I've been to the museum...) Anyhow, that store sounds really really great for all sorts of finds!! I noticed the owls you had posted awhile back, and I would have got them both -- I love owls!

    I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete